The SOMERSET WEST CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT NPC will be hosting an Annual General Meeting and all stakeholders are invited to a review of the year’s activities and planning for 2022/23.
Date: 21 October 2021
Venue: The Farm House Coffee Shop Restaurant, The Trading Post Centre, 53 Caledon Street, Cnr Caledon & Myburgh Street, Somerset West.
Resolutions presented at the AGM can only be voted on by bona fide members of the SOMERSET WEST CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT NPC (See Membership List). This membership is available free of charge to all owners of commercial or industrial properties within the SOMERSET WEST CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT SRA footprint, but they must be registered before 12 October 2021.
Please confirm your attendance / non-attendance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not the registered owner of this property, kindly forward this notice to the registered owner immediately.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 REGULATIONS ON PUBLIC MEETINGS WE WOULD LIKE TO URGE YOU AS MEMBERS TO RESPOND AND BOOK YOUR SEAT FOR THE AGM
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE AGM WE URGE YOU TO USE THE PROXY FORM ATTACHED AND AVAILABLE ON THE SOMERSET WEST CID WEBSITE – AGM PAGE TO PROVIDE FOR A REPRESENTATIVE OR MANDATE THE CHAIRPERSON BY PROXY TO REPRESENT YOU AS A MEMBER
WE NEED TO ENSURE WE HAVE A QUORUM FOR THE AGM
Please confirm your attendance / non-attendance by email to email@example.com by no later than 12 October 2020
- Attendees need to print their own documents as prints will not be available at the meeting.
- The Minutes of the previous meeting, Annual Financial Statement will be displayed but not handled by attendees.
- All persons must have their hands sanitised on entering the venue.
- All attendees to wear a mask.
- Attendees must adhere to social distancing requirements during the meeting and if possible have one open chair between attendees.
- All attendees to bring their own pen for the signing of the attendance register.
For further information and how to register e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 565 0901